🎮 Controller Support Early Access
We’re super excited to share that you can now use controllers on Medal!
You can now set any button on your controller to take a clip on Medal!
- PS4 Controllers
- Xbox Controllers
Head over to “Clips” in your settings and connect a controller to enable this. Make sure you are on our Early Access build, otherwise you will get access to this functionality when it rolls out globally.
- Fixed some keys that wouldn’t register for your hotkey
- Fixed an encoding issue with some Intel GPUs
- Fixed an issue where Medal would record the wrong monitor
- Putting your computer to sleep then taking a clip should no longer produce weird clips
- General performance improvements
You’ll see verification badges pop up across the platform! Verification is currently only available for partners. If you are not yet a partner, but should be, head to https://medal.tv/partner to apply!