There are 2 possible reasons why you can't upload. One of them has to do with your machine. The other reason is something on our side.
If you haven't already, update to version 3.14.0 | 3.2.0
To update, look for the green arrow on your Medal app. (If you're having trouble updating make a support ticket and we can help you out -> New Support Ticket)
In this new update, we have a REPAIR option available. This new option can fix a ton of different issues. Try using the repair button if you are having trouble uploading.
- Right-click on your system time and select
- This is the screen you should see. Even if the date and time are accurate, you'll need to set the time and time zone automatically.
- Set time automatically switch to
- Set time zone automatically switch to
- Your time should now be set.
- You may need to restart Medal for this to take effect.
Send us a New Support Ticket.
Your support ticket should have the following included
- Your user ID.
- You can get your user ID by going to your profile and `copy link`
- Send your logs.
- Documents > Medal > Medallog.txt(todays date)